Apres in the Mountains
Elevated yet down to earth, Apres in the Mountains, is everything you need for an intimate gathering with a touch of a mountain town aesthetic.
Apres means "after"; if you know anything about mountain town winter culture you know it's quite possibly some of our favorite times on the mountain this time of year. It's after the day is over when you get to sit around with your people, revel in the days activities & relax with your favorite cocktail or mocktail and snacks, perhaps some Fondue.
Ivory accents, the warm glow of candles, notes of nature and sleigh bells create a laidback aesthetic that dresses up the space that is anything but pretentious.
- Gauze Table Runner in Ivory
- Cotton Napkins with Quilted Details in Olive Green (to guest count)
- 2 Large Diamond Votive Candles in Dark Green
- 2 Hobnail Taper Candles in Frosted Ivory with Vintage Gold Brass Holders
- Mixed Evergreens and Pinecones (to lay like garland)
- Antlers available in our A La Carte store
- Brass Sleigh Bell and Walnuts (to guest count)
- Antlers available in our A La Carte Collection
- Custom Calligraphy (add on): You have the option to add custom calligraphy cards for each guest place setting. These will have the individual name of your guest in black watercolor on textured cream paper with natural edges. Please Note: you will be required to include each of your guests names before adding your Wild Table to your cart below.